Morning Classes

As I write in our computer class right now, fully realising that it's not something I should actually be doing, this activity seems really fun.

So I started by getting up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Totally grumpy, very hungry and absolutely not wanting to attend class. Thus I ended up doing what people like me do in such problematic situations....I dragged my sorry ass to college, music blaring through my earphones, being able to see practically nothing (since as usual, I felt sleep deprived during the ungodly hours, early in the morning).
Image result for bored in class gifs


Ma'am seems to have run out of projects for us to work on, so the idea was to catch up on some much delayed blogging. My partner here is literally falling asleep with her chin on her palm, elbow on the table....complete with the drool act and scary hair. Believe me... in classes like this, observing her is almost like one of the most interesting activities of all time.
Image result for bored in class gifs


So what's going on in class can literally be explained in a few words:

  1. Girls gossipping about some year old controversy
  2. Election campaigning
  3. People playing games on their respective computers
  4. Majhong's background music playing somewhere as someone goes on scoring points
  5. My partner still drooling
  6. A few others actually working
  7. Farewell planning
  8. Ma'am shopping for stuff on MyntraImage result for bored in class gifs
Regular 8:30 class in the morning with practically no one doing what they are supposed to. In colleges like ours these are forbidden pleasures, dished out to us poor students only occasionally. This isn't half as bad as nodding off to sleep in some theory class. Quite pleasant for a change.
Image result for bored in class gifs
(P.S. : It took time to upload this one because Ma'am was done browsing clothes online before I could hit the "Publish" button. )
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipping Off Your "Humanity Switch"

How Does a Writer's Block feel?

You.